Energy saving in the external lighting
- In 2-times prolongs lamps life
- 40-45% saving of energy
- Control and operation great opportunities
- Simple of installation
- Fast pay-back time (from 0,5 till 2 years)
- Small dimensions
Pressure jumps in a network on 10 % above face value cause power consumption growth on 20 % and reduce lamp service life to 50 %.
The effectual measures of power savings for street lighting is stabilisation and supply voltage regulation. The stabilised power prolongs period of a life of lamps and reduces power consumption more than on 40 %, despite jumps in a grid. And power supply brownout allows, considerably to save at night the electric power, it is a little blow out lighting on streets.
The stabilizer-regulator is the electronic surge protector constructed on the basis of the autotransformer with tiristor commutator and the microprocessor circuit of handle.
- Lighting flow electronic regulation through static parts and controlled by microprocessor.
- Total independent phase regulation.
- Independent static bypass per phase.
- Circuit breaker and lighting arrester protections built in per phase.
- Efficiency higher than 97%.
- Neither re-injects harmonics nor alters the installation power factor.
- Instantaneous stabilization in all the operating statuses.
- Duty cycle adapted to the warm up start stage of the lamps.
- Suitable for any kind of discharge lamps (metal halide included).
- Soft transitions between the nominal and saving flow statuses.
- Fine adjustments at all voltage levels and output accuracy better than ±2%.
- Selectable start voltage.
- Two saving levels set via software.
- Additional energy saving thanks to canceling all the night over voltages.
- Important lamp lifetime increasing.
- Control by LCD panel and remote telemanagement, through GSM modem.
- Savings higher than 40%.
- Easy installation next to the control center or inside it.
- Average payback of the investment between 6 and 24 months.
- Optimized maintenance of the equipment.